Ymddiriedolaeth Goffa John Ronald Cunningham
NEUADD Y DREF, CONWY LL32 8LD.
Sefydlwyd y gronfa goffa o dan delerau Ewyllys y diweddar John Ronald Cunningham a fu’n byw yng Nghonwy, a’i ddymuniad ef oedd defnyddio enillion ei gymynrodd er budd pobl Conwy. Mae hyn yn cynnwys pobl sydd mewn addysg neu gyflogaeth amser llawn y tu allan i Ardal Cyngor Tref Conwy, ond sydd fel arfer yn byw o fewn ardal Cyngor Tref Conwy, sef Conwy, Deganwy neu Gyffordd Llandudno.
1) The John Ronald Cunningham Memorial Fund has been set up for the benefit of the inhabitants of the area served by Conwy Town Council (which includes Conwy, Deganwy and Llandudno Junction) for any of the following purposes:
- The relief of sickness and the preservation and protection of good health;
- The relief of persons who are aged, disabled or infirm;
- The advancement of education in such ways as are charitable at law;
- Any other charitable purpose for the benefit of the general public.
2) Applications will be determined by the Trustees of the John Ronald Cunningham Memorial Fund at meetings to be held twice a year, namely September and March each year. The deadline dates for applications are 31st August for the September meeting and 28th February for the March meeting.
3) The Trustees have decided to make an award/s to one or more persons/group/organisation, and the amounts awarded will be at the absolute discretion of the Trustees, however, grants will range from £100.00 to £5,000 as the Trustees may decide.
4) Unless otherwise stated, only one application may be submitted in a 12 month period.
5) An application shall include a letter of support from a School / College / Doctor / Social Worker/ or Secretary/Treasurer of Organisation. If a grant is given to a Club, Group or Organisation a copy of a recent bank statement and accounts will be required.
6) Any further background information that could be of assistance to the Trustees in assessing the application should be sent with the completed form.
7) Applications will be accepted only on the form provided and lobbying of Trustees of the Memorial Fund will not be permitted.
8) All grants may only be used for the purpose stated on the application form and are not subject to any revision during the year.
9) The Trustees reserve the right to recover any unspent grant
Please click here to dowload the Application form.